Frequently Asked Questions for NCR Products
1. Q: Which fuel / oil hose can replace the gear oil hose?
A: The gear oil hose can be replaced by the NCR Fuel / Oil Hose SAE J30: R7 (Gasohol E20/E85).
2. Q: What is the shelf life of each NCR Fuel / Oil Hose SAE J30?
A: It depends on ozone and weather. For example, the temperature in the engine room, the methods used and the location of where the hose is placed, as well as whether it is surrounded by thermal energy or fold area will affect the shelf life. We would recommend inspecting the hose by its condition. In the case of discovering a solid and cracked condition, the hose should be replaced. Normally, the shelf life of NCR Fuel / Oil Hose SAE J30 is 2 years with general usage and storage.
3. Q: What is the shelf life of NCR Fuel / Oil Hose SAE J30: R7 (Gasohol E20/E85) as a replacement for the gear oil hose?
A: 1-2 years depending on ozone and weather. We recommend frequent inspection of the fuel / oil hose.
4. Q: Is the NCR Fuel / Oil Hose SAE J30: R7 (Gasohol E20/E85) applicable for modified cars and turbo systems?
A: We recommend selecting the fuel / oil hose that suits the pressure and temperature of the engine and is adjustable to the application.
5.Q: Can the NCR Fuel / Oil Hose SAE J30: R7 (Gasohol E20/E85) be used as an oil vapour hose?
A: Yes, it can. The NCR Fuel / Oil Hose SAE J30: R6 and R7 (Gasohol E20/E85) can be used since Turbo oil is a kind of lubricant.
6. Q: Can the NCR Fuel / Oil Hose SAE J30: R7 (Gasohol E20/E85) be used in trucks?
A: It is necessary to know the application or material transported; for example, Gasohol E20/E85 or other various types of Gasoline, Biodiesel and Gasohol since the NCR Fuel / Oil Hose SAE J30: R7 (Gasohol E20/E85) is designed to handle various types of fuel / oil - Gasohol E10/E20/E85 as well as diverseBiodiesels. In addition, the surrounding temperature must be below 125°C. Ultimately, we would recommend the NCR Fuel / Oil Hose SAE J30: R9 (Fuel Injection Hose) for any injection use.
1. Q: Can the Jack Hammer Hose – ID size 1” be replaced by the Air Hose with the same size?
A: The user can choose the Air Hose by the size of the air inlet.
2. Q: In the case of attaching to the PE Hose, is it necessary to reserve the inside diameter of Flex Hose? If so, should it be reserved at 0.5 inch similar to the PVC hose?
A: We would recommend using the outside diameter of PVC Hose that is supposed to be attached by the chart found on the internet or from the seller’s advice. After that, selecting the flex hose by the inside diameter which must be bigger than the PE hose’s outside diameter.
1. Q: Is it necessary to learn about crimping or fittings? For e.g. air hose crimping or industrial hose fittings?
A: There are many elements to crimping and fittings such as crimping machine, fittings’ thickness as well as the hose, rubber materials, rubber hardness, crimping and die set. All of this is relevant, therefore there isn’t a one-size-fits-all approach to the crimping method – calculations and testing is needed.
For any inquiries, you can reach us via the below contact.